viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2019

Sixth Post

Hello dear readers, I'm in Keitele, Finland. I finally made it to Finland. I am writing so late because I have lost a whole day in finding a place to stay. In the end I ended up arriving at "Matkailukeskus Lossisaari" is a great place if someone comes here I recommend it.

Apart from my lodging problem I want to tell you about my trip here. I have seen the beautiful Torne River again, I have passed by it for several km and they have made me much faster because I can see it constantly.
I arrived in Finland and my first stop was Kemi very quiet and beautiful the truth. On the way to my next stop, Oulu, I thought I could distinguish a herd of reindeer and was very impressed.

I slept in Oulu and that morning I felt very active and decided to go to Keitele with as few stops as possible, and although I arrived tired and had the problem of accommodation, I loved this stretch.
I was able to connect with my true self.
This trip is coming to an end but rest assured that there is still a long way to go. I will write to you.
Greetings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario