viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2019

Fifth Post

Hi guys, I'm in Tärendö, I could already see the Torne River with my eyes, I had dreamed of seeing this river since I was a teenager. Before arriving, halfway down the road I had a very pleasant and longer than normal stop at Arvidsjaur. Here in Tärendö about -10 °C, and in Arvidsjaur about -7 °C. Besides a humidity of 90% constant in both places.

The Torne River is amazing, with a flow of 370 m³/s and measures more than 500 km. I have seen the river through the stretch in which it passes through Anttis.

Today I will sleep in Tärendö and tomorrow I will go to Finland, fortunately I will be able to see the torne river again because before arriving to Finland.
when I arrive I will write to you
 greetings, friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario