viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2019

Final Post

hello guys i have a news. my trip is over. i am at the Helsinki airport. but i will tell you my experience in the final stretch.

I left Keitele and was on my way to Lake Saimaa and met a girl who had twisted her ankle and couldn't walk. She didn't speak very good English so it was hard for us to communicate, but the important thing was her so I helped her walk to Mikkeli. Luckily she was 2 km from us. It was very hard but it was worth it. When we arrived we went straight to the hospital, where they cured her and told her that it was nothing serious.
At the end we separated because she was going to visit St. Petersburg. I felt like a real hero. After that great adventure the cold was hardly noticeable. I already felt that I lived there.

I arrived at Lake Saimaa, and I was amazed even absorbed. I didn't believe what my eyes saw, it was unbelievable. I spent more than 4 hours walking, observing and enjoying that wonderful landscape.

Finally I decided to go to Helsinki. And here I am. This trip has freed me from all the problems in the world and I have found myself in those landscapes that nature has given us. I hope to be able to make a trip like this any other day.

Greetings and my warm farewell, because the place was very cold :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario