viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2019

First Post


Today we leave Oslo, there's a little rain and cold. It's a good thing I'm prepared with a coat that keeps the heat well. I'm going to Hardanger Fjord. As I walked I saw many oaks and hazelnuts. Suddenly a fox scared me in the bushes, I was very scared, but it wasn't that bad. He looked at me, I looked at him, and after a duel of glances that lasted about 30 seconds, the fox started his route again.
After 17 hours of travel I arrived in Kongsberg. I won't be able to write tickets until I get to Hardanger Fjord. When I arrive I will tell you about my experience on the trip.
Greetings from the incredible adventurer Ingelmo.


1 comentario:

  1. De momento tiene buena pinta, pero me preocupa que no lo tengáis a tiempo. Aprovechad bien el tiempo en clase...

    ResponderEliminar